Innovate Futuristic Technology Solution with AR/VR Skills. This Course deals with Technical Implementation Virtual and Augmented Reality. Learn theoretical, practical knowledge and skills related to Animation, Game Developers, VR/AR designers and its real-life applications.
Over Registered Learners
INR 8 LPA
Highest Salary Offered
INR 6 LPA
45 HRS Live Training + 15 HRS Soft Skills Training
6 & 12 Months *0% Interest
Project Based Learning
Industry Based Projects
Why choose AR/VR?
One of the biggest market trends in the past decade has been the revolutionary VR/AR technology. The pandemic led to the introduction of AR/VR technology into the business world – businesses are integrating AR/VR elements and designs to market and enhance their products while also increasing accessibility of their products/services. That being said, if you enjoy creativity and innovation combined with genius, then right now is the time to step into the field of AR/VR. With our AR VR course learn theory and application with mentorship to equip yourself with the necessary skills to accelerate your career. The curriculum and certification is offered by Unity through its certification partner Certiport. The course is backed by extensive research and integrates global practices required in the real world.
- Learn about AR related technologies, AR vs MR & VR, Steps for AR and AR triggers
- AR Basics (AR SDKs, Redux, Technica, ARToolkit and Vuforia)
- Microsoft HoloLens and Spatial Mapping
- Building the Visual Studio Project
- Exporting the Spatial Map
- Other Future AR Technologies
- Virtual Retina Display2m 9s
- What is VR and How is it Different from Other Media?
- Introduction to various terminologies – Displays | CAVE and HMDs, Head Tracking, Controllers, HMD | Oculus Rift, HMD | HTC Vive, HMD | Sony PlayStation VR4, HMD | Mobile VR | Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear and CAVE VR Systems
- Introduction to VR Technical Framework
- 360 Video and Model Based VR
- Scientific Data Visualisation
- Levels of Immersion in VR Systems
- Sensorimotor Contingency (SC) and Sensorimotor Contingency in VR
- Introduction to the Three Illusions, Place Illusion and Plausibility Illusion
- Realism | Graphics
- Realism | Animation
- Meeting Other People