French - Beginners
A1: 60 HOURS
A2: 80 HOURS
To Be Announced
The French language program from Cognitio is tailored to match the International Standards of CEFR (Common European Framework for Reference). CEFR levels are set after long research of 12 years by the Council of Europe.
It is designed in a way to focus on the overall development and use of language. The
proficiency of Language is assessed on the basis of 4 skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
This program helps each candidate to prepare for all types of International Certification Exams like
DELF/DALF, TEF/TCQ, etc.
The above mentioned International certifications are accepted and recognized by more than 165 countries.
The French language is spoken by more than 300 million people all over the world. It is the first language of France, Canada, Belgium, West Switzerland, some parts of Luxembourg, states of Louisiana, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont in the US, some parts of Italy and Africa.
The second most popular foreign language in the world is French. Learning French acts as an advantage to find a good job in many multinational companies that use French while doing business. French is widely accepted as one of the prominent languages in various sectors of Business.
After successfully finishing the French language: Beginners level course, Cognitio will provide you with an industry-recognized course completion certificate that has lifelong legality.
Students should be able to utilize the nuances of the language learned in the course in the form of assessments given by the Instructor.
Certification of the completion of the course will be provided to the enrolled students only after going through a Standard Evaluation process.
Cognitio certified students are eligible to appear any International Certifications Exams (DELF/DALF, TEF/TCQ, etc. ) conducted Worldwide.
Course Duration – approx. 60 hours
Proficiency – Beginner
Student Take Away:
Basic level. One can understand and use everyday expressions. One can interact in a very simple way using basic simple sentences.
- One can read a very short, rehearsed statement.
- One can understand and use familiar words and everyday expressions, and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of the needs of a concrete type.
- One can introduce him/herself and others also.
- One can ask and answer the questions about personal details such as where he/she
lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- One can understand instructions carefully and can address others slowly and follow
short, simple directions.
Course duration: Approx. 80 hours
Proficiency – Elementary
Student Take Away:
- One can understand commonly used expressions. One can communicate in a simple manner, using simple sentences and common phrases.
- One can describe or use simple phrases to talk about people, living conditions, daily activities, and likes and dislikes.
- One can communicate in simple and routine tasks.
- One is capable of making short social exchanges. Where diction is clear, slow and well-articulated.
- One can understand simple expressions and common phrases related to areas of most immediate relevance to me such as personal and family details, shopping, my local area, and the working environment.
- One can pronounce words clearly enough to be understood during very simple exchanges even if the person to whom I am speaking asks me to repeat them.
Are You Ready To Start?
*As per the offers from card and banks