French - Expert
C1: 230 HOURS
C2: 300 HOURS
To Be Announced
The French language program from Cognitio is tailored to match the International Standards of CEFR (Common European Framework for Reference). CEFR levels are set after long research of 12 years by the Council of Europe.
It is designed in a way to focus on the overall development and use of language. The
proficiency of Language is assessed on the basis of 4 skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
This program helps each candidate to prepare for all types of International Certification Exams like
DELF/DALF, TEF/TCQ, etc.
The above mentioned International certifications are accepted and recognized by more than 165 countries.
The French language is spoken by more than 300 million people all over the world. It is the first language of France, Canada, Belgium, West Switzerland, some parts of Luxembourg, states of Louisiana, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont in the US, some parts of Italy and Africa.
The second most popular foreign language in the world is French. Learning French acts as an advantage to find a good job in many multinational companies that use French while doing business. French is widely accepted as one of the prominent languages in various sectors of Business.
After successfully finishing the French language: Expert level course, Cognitio will provide you with an industry-recognized course completion certificate that has lifelong legality.
Students should be able to utilize the nuances of the language learned in the course in the form of assessments given by the Instructor.
Certification of the completion of the course will be provided to the enrolled students only after going through a Standard Evaluation process.
Cognitio certified students are eligible to appear any International Certification Exams (DELF/DALF, TEF/TCQ, etc. ) conducted Worldwide.
Course Duration – approx. 230 hours
Proficiency – Intermediate
Student Take Away:
- One can understand more advanced topics. One can also speak about such topics more extensively and participate in such discussions.
- One can express themselves fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for words or expressions.
- One can present clear, detailed descriptions of complex subjects.
- One can understand extended speech even when it is not clearly structured.
- One can recognize a range of idiomatic expressions, common colloquialisms, and changes of register.
- One is capable of perfecting their pronunciation of certain sounds and their melody of speech, where necessary.
Course duration: Approx. 300 hours
Proficiency – Expert
Student Take Away:
- One can produce clear, fluent, logically structured, effective speech that helps the recipient notice and remember the significant points.
- One is able to convey the finer shades of meaning related to complex subjects.
- One can have a good familiarity with idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms.
- One can understand with ease virtually all forms of spoken language, whether live or recorded, even when delivered at fast native speed.
Are You Ready To Start?
*As per the offers from card and banks