Spanish - Intermediate
B1: 100 HOURS
B2: 150 HOURS
To Be Announced
The Spanish language program from Cognitio is tailored to match the International Standards of CEFR (Common European Framework for Reference). CEFR levels are set after long research of 12 years by the Council of Europe.
It is designed in a way to focus on the overall development and use of language. The
proficiency of Language is assessed on the basis of 4 skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
This program helps each candidate to prepare for all types of International Certification Exams like DELE, SIELE, DIE etc.
The above mentioned International certifications are accepted and recognized globally.
The Spanish language is spoken in more than 20 countries all over the world.
The second most spoken foreign language in the world is Spanish.
Learning Spanish acts as an advantage to find a good job in many multinational companies that use it while doing business. It is also widely accepted as one of the prominent languages in various sectors of Business.
After successfully finishing the Spanish language: Intermediate level course, Cognitio will provide you with an industry-recognized course completion certificate that has lifelong legality.
Students should be able to utilize the nuances of the language learned in the course in the form of assessments given by the Instructor.
Certification of the completion of the course will be provided to the enrolled students only after going through a Standard Evaluation process.
Cognitio certified students are eligible to appear any International Certification Exams ( DELE, SIELE, DIE etc ) conducted Worldwide.
Course Duration – approx. 100 hours
Proficiency – Intermediate
Student Take Away:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinion and plans.
Course duration: Approx. 150 hours
Proficiency – Advanced
Student Take Away:
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Are You Ready To Start?
*As per the offers from card and banks